Sharpen those crayons!
In honor of our 1st ever Open Elgin event, we are giving children ages 4 - 12 the chance to showcase their artistic ability by participating in an Open Elgin Coloring Contest. Two winners will receive a KEVA® Brain Builder Set. One winner from each of the two age categories (ages 4 -6 and ages 8-12) will be selected at random on May 9, 2017.
It's Way Easy To Participate. . .
Simply click the button below to download and print our coloring page and entry form. Once you've created your unique masterpiece, have your parent or guardian complete and sign the entry form. Send in your complete masterpiece and entry form to us at 31 S. Grove, Elgin, IL 60120. Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. on April 28th.
Here are a few simple rules:
- Limit one entry per child.
- Participants must be between the ages of 4 -12.
- All entries become the property of Elgin Area Chamber (EAC). Submissions will not be returned.
- Winners will be notified via Parent/Guardian email or phone as noted on the entry form by May 10, 2017.
- All entries must include a completed Official Entry Form. The form is available for download with the color page below or at the Elgin Area Chamber, 31 S. Grove Avenue, Elgin, IL 60120. Ph.847-741-5660